We’re looking for a full-time, relationship-oriented Customer Service Coordinator that will be responsible for receptionist duties, taking and entering service calls, dispatching service technicians and other general office duties. Our customers are commercial, industrial, and government clients with projects in both new construction and retrofit environments. We are looking for someone that is extremely articulate, self-motivated, and dependable with a strong work ethic. You will be highly appreciated and respected, because you will many times have the first interaction with our clients.
We provide each customer with the best possible security solutions, protection, and customer service. Established in 1972, Access Security Corporation is a full-service security integration firm that designs, installs, and supports quality security systems. Our easy-to-use, state-of-the-art systems offer powerful protection. Our solutions are proven in rigorous pre-assembly, testing, and quality control standards. Our corporate advantage comes from our certified staff, reputation for excellence, and our ability to establish strong and long-term client relationships.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an established and well-respected organization that is on the cutting edge of innovation, and is known for excellence
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities and exposure to the latest technologies
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth
- Ability to work with a talented team of smart and fun professionals who truly value teamwork, each other, and take great pride in the work they do
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity to truly make an impact
What we’ll expect from you:
- Flexibility, adaptability, comfort wearing multiple hats, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent composition, grammar, and business language skills.
- Ability to function in a very fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Extreme detail-orientation, organization and time management skills, and a desire for documentation and helping to define processes
- Excellence at proactive communication, and managing expectations and risks
- Able to act as effective translator between technical and non-technical people
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency and little or no supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent computer and word processing skills with special emphasis on calendaring and spreadsheet capabilities.
What you will be doing:
- Screens and directs incoming customer phone calls.
- Entering and updating Service Tickets until complete.
- Dispatching Service Technicians to various locations throughout the day.
- Provide customer service to direct and resolve client issues.
- Provide administrative support including emailing, typing, filing, research and various other projects.
- Help with project paperwork including contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Make sure paperwork is complete and all processes are followed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications we require:
- Proven experience (2+ years) in a customer service or office assistant role
- Established knowledge working with full Microsoft Office software suite
- Authorization to work in the US
Qualifications we prefer (but are not required):
- Background working for security integrator
- Simple IRA Retirement Package
- Healthcare Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Vision care coverage
- Excellent advancement opportunities