Access Security is searching for a security installation technician that will be responsible for wiring, installing, programming, and commissioning of Electronic Access Control, IP Video Surveillance, and Burglar & Fire Alarm systems. These projects vary from small to large integrated security solutions and can range from basic to highly complex. Our security systems installation team is expected to have superior technical capabilities while ensuring that our clients receive the best installation and customer service experience. Our technical staff is provided training and manufacturer certification to ensure our clients and customers are provided the absolute best experience possible. Technicians are responsible to provide our customers with friendly and technically proficient service while keeping them informed of the service process.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an established and well-respected organization that is on the cutting edge of innovation, and is known for excellence
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities and exposure to the latest technologies
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth
- Ability to work with a talented team of smart and fun professionals who truly value teamwork, each other, and take great pride in the work they do
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity to truly make an impact
What we’ll expect from you:
- Security Installer / Technician with a least 5+ years of experience working on security systems.
- Experience with the installation and/or servicing of Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras
- Experience with installation and/or servicing of access control systems, such as electric strikes and magnetic locks, PIR sensors, and proximity readers
- Should be well organized, dynamic, and energetic – “Customer Pleasing”.
- An individual with a passion for the security field and eagerness to learn more.
- A go-getter with great attention to detail and quality of workmanship who can effectively service security systems.
- Committed to increasing knowledge, monitoring industry trends and providing superior client service.
- Strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills
What you will be doing:
- Installing of medium to large integrated security systems, including IP Video, Electronic Access Control, Intrusion Detection and Fire Alarm Systems.
- Properly maintain as-builds and all system documentation while systems are installed.
- Interface and explain issues to customers to resolve security concerns and questions during the installation process.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Interface and update operations with job status and issues.
- Assist end users in the proper use of their security system.
- Ensure that systems are installed in a time efficient manner, and provide excellent feedback to customers.
Qualifications we require:
- At least 5+ years of experience installing & servicing electronic card access control & IP Video systems.
- Experience with access control systems such as; Software House, AMAG, Lenel, and S2 Security.
- Experience with IP camera Video Management System installations.
- Must have a valid drivers license and possesses a clean driving record.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lift/move material and operate equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass PA school background check
- US Citizen
Qualifications we prefer (but are not required):
- NICET certification considered a plus.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (includes Health insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
- Friendly team environment with unified goal of excellent customer satisfaction
- Paid On and Off site comprehensive training
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, and laptop
- Excellent promotion opportunities
Electronic card access control systems, security, burglar alarm system, physical access control, IP cameras, CCTV, AMAG, LENEL, Software House, Pelco, Panasonic, intrusion alarm, systems integrator, commercial security installations and service, Johnson controls, Siemens, Security & Fire Alarm Technician